For sat nav use for entrances and walking times at a steady pace of 3.1km per hour (in brackets) to farm centre.
- M25 2GT: St Margaret’s Road entrance (12 mins)
- M25 2SW: Middleton Road entrance (10 mins)
- M25 2SW: Smithy Lodge entrance (12 mins)
- M25 0DL: Sheepfoot Lane entrance (12 mins)
- M25 1SS: Metrolink Entrance (14 Mins)
- M25 1JH: Grand Lodge (20 mins)
Metrolink offers Park and Ride car parks right across the tram network which are free to use for Metrolink customers. The Park and Rides at Bury Interchange, Radcliffe and Whitefield offer a quick and easy way to get to Heaton Park and Bowker Vale stops, both of which are within walking distance of the park. For times visit www.metrolink.co.uk.